Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David A Abbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 06:36:07 -0500
Sean,

Did anyone ever get back to you on this??  or did you figure it out yet??
 although I am by no means much of an expert, I have set up a few
networks lately with no troubles.  Let me know if you have specific
questions which I may be able to help on.  Like, did you go up, click on
My Computer, right click on C:  and enable sharing?  and other things.

David A. Abbe