Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harlen Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:35:06 -0500
At 06:05 PM 11/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I have Adaptec's Easy CD Creator as well as Direct CD producer/ I have a
>number of tracks in the MP3 format. I would like to transfer those to
>CDs.as I have a player which will play either regular wav CDs or MP3s. I
>have been unable to figure out how to burn MP3s as such onto CDs. If I
>could do that, all my MP3 format tracks would fit on my CD. Can anyone
>tell me how to do this. I know that the default is for Easy CD Creator to
>make wav recordings, but that is not what I want to do.

Hi there...

Not quite sure if I understand really, but will try to help.

If you are using the shareware version of the EZ CD Creator, it doesn't
have the capabilities of converting MP3's to an audio format. (ie... your
trying to make an audio disk by dragging mp3's to the output source.) If
you are trying to store massive amounts of mp3's to a blank cd, then use
the Data Disk option at the main menu and select the mp3's you wish to copy
to the blank. This method will allow you to put approx. 150 - 180 mp3 files
on the blank cd, usable by a MP3/CD player to listen to.

Hope this helped... email me direct if you'd like.

Harlen Linke

                         http://nospin.com/rode