Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M.J. Davin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:34:55 -0500
Greetings:

Can you help our not for profit organization with the following question?

We currently have a Dell 75 mhz desktop computer with Windows 95. The modem
is a US Robotics Sportster 56000 internal fax modem. The problem we are
experiencing is this when we disconnect from the internet (access is great)
unless we disconnect the phone line from the phone jack, we cannot receive
any phone calls. Moreover, when we connect the line to the jack prior to
making an internet connect and call this number the phone rings once and is
immediately answered by the computer. I cannot find any setting to correct
this problem, Can you help us?

THANK YOU in advance!

Warm regards,
Mike Davin