Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:20:34 -0500

up in the WEB interface once in a while and (I suppose) get an eye full
of some of their ads...  That has "also" seemed to solve some mysterious
problems more often than not...  On the other hand, it is free and there is
really no one to complain to in person so tech support is all "canned" crap...
The above is just subjective opinion based on experience.
Your mileage may vary.             Rick Glazier

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Paddock" <[log in to unmask]>
> I would agree that some thing is going on at Yahoo mail to cause these problems. I have been able to get my mail only part of the
time thru Outlook Express and can almost never send. I have only been using Outlook Express a short time and thought it was only my
problem but now I am starting wonder about that.
> I send an email to Yahoo and did get a response about two weeks after I sent it. The response told me how to set up Outlook
Express but didn't mention any problems they may be having.
> Now I can't get into "Yahoo mail\options\Pop Access & Forwarding".
> Do other programs, such as Eudora or Netscapes, work with Yahoo?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml