Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:42:39 -0400
Hello List,

  I had the free version of BeOS 5 on my computer for a couple of
months and finally just took it off because I just couldn't get any
real work done with it.

They claim it is a 64 bit OS - I have no way checking it.

There is very little web apps. which is what I need the most.

I found very few people that were able to use BeOS alone. Most still
had to have a Linux or Windows machine hanging around because of the
lack of software. Drivers for hardware can be hard to find and when
you find one the author wants 15 bucks if you use it. Win-based hard
ward just plain doesn't work for most people.

The people that like it the most are into video and sound apps., but
even they have to admit that Windows can do just as well.

The cost for the full featured version costs more than the upgrade to
WindowsMe. So I dropped the idea of using BeOS. Checked into WindowsMe
and put that idea into the trash can also. I will stick to Windows 98
for awhile more

Regards,
Gary Wigle

Photons have mass!?  I didn't even know they were Catholic...