Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:09:15 -0500
On Saturday 23 February 2002 08:19 am, you wrote:
> Has anyone experienced a problem with desktop program icons moving
> crazily around the screen when the mouse cursor is moved?  They will
> realign with a right click and "align icons" command, but then move out
> of order again the next time the mouse cursor is moved across the
> screen.  Could this be a display setting problem, a mouse problem, or
> possibly a virus????  Would appreciate any help with this matter.
>  Thanks in advance.
> Bill Dailey

Bill:
You probably have been hit with the Magistr virus; it was the subject of a
thread earlier this week under the heading, "Moving" Desktop Icons. One
poster recommended going to:
for further information, which seems like excellent advice to me.
HTH,
Carroll Grigsby

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml