Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:12:53 -0600
Mark McGinley wrote:

> I have Windows 98. When we updated from Netscape 7.0 to Netscape 7.1 we
> began having problems with our address book. Any new addresses I add or
> any email address that I change will not go into the address book. I use
> the same procedure as with 7.0 but the address book does not record the
> changes. I am able to fill out the address card as we did before or hit
> the add to address book off a new email ad but when I check the address
> book it has not changed. I have tried deleting an entire person and that
> won't change either.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thank you
>
> Debby

I don't use NS 7 for mail or news, but you will probably find your
answer at the Secure Server newsgroups hosted by Netscape...
snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape7.windows
(It's a high volume newsgroup and you will have download a ton of
headers. If you can't find the answer to the question you have asked
here, you will likely find it there.)
--
Kelly Younger

                     support at our newest website: