Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:59:56 -0600
First:  How do I change the drive letter of my zip drive?  The card
reader for my digital camera is drive D and the Zip is drive E but
Norton looks for drive D to make a rescue disk and of course can't write
to the compact card for the camera.

And a strange thing happens EVERY night at 11:45 PM.  No matter what I
(or my son) am doing, the screen goes black then get an error message.
Not always the same one but the one I got last night was:
Rnaapp caused a general protection fault in module KRNL386.exe at
001:000026a9.  Sometimes it says Windows caused a GP fault but it
happens every night at 11:45 even if the computer is idle but on.
        TIA...Wanda