Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:17:54 EST
Asking this question for myself and a friend.

We are using CoolEdit 2000 for milling music tracks, and, Roxio EasyCD 5.0
Basic.

What we want to do is to get rid of the 2 to 3 second silence between tracks.
If you've listened to the Moody Blues Red Rocks CD (and others), the tracks
flow together with no discernible silence.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Tom Landon

...ummmm, and the speed of dark is?...

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: