Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Karl Gottshalk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:11:12 -0500
By default your data files are in C:\WINDOWS\Application
Data\Microsoft\Address Book and C:\WINDOWS\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Mail. For the address book to work, it must
have the same name as the one on your current setup. Rename your current
(empty) one, copy over your old one, and rename it. For the message files to
work, you must move them to your C: drive, no renaming is necessary.

Karl Gottshalk

>Now we are trying to import the OE files (address book and messages and
>folders) from the old drive "D" to the new drive "C".
>Both drives have Outlook Express and neither can see the Address book that
>was there before or any of the messages that still reside on "D".

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html