Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:43:47 -0500
I just went through an excercise (For $200.00) involving a Compaq 7000
wherein the owner tried to change 98 to XP and ended up with an unuseable
computer due to Driver issues. This should be possible, but do your homework
first. You probably have a special Compaq Partition (D:) that contains
recovery information, and you may wish to leave it in place until you're
successful. Compaq support is at:
http://h71025.www7.hp.com/support/home/index.asp
There is no conceivable advantage to this conversion, in my experience.

Boot to a DOS prompt with a 98 Boot disk. (With CD Rom support). Note the
new drive letter for your CD ROM.
At the A: Prompt type Format C:
Insert the CD and type: (Drive letter):setup
Proceed as directed by the 98 setup program.
Hi All: Can anyone tell me the DOS prompts in order to run a hard drive
reformat for a Compaq Presario 5000. I want to wipe out win ME and install
win98 se. Thanks i advance.

www.zoemargo.com

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com