Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim McKnew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:32:23 -0700
Westly -

I looked through several books and the MS Help files and I
couldn't find anything.  Hopefully, Outlook 2000 takes care oif
this by itself.  If not, some of us are going to end up with
awful big mailboxes.
I suspect you could work out some kind of kludge through
auto-archiving, exporting and importing, but I'll save that until
I really need it.

                                                                :}      Jim
----
Subject: [PCSOFT] Deleting mails in Outlook 2000
Hi,
I use Outlook 2000 to retrieve my mails. In the previous version
of Outlook
2000, when you have deleted a mail in Outlook 97, and after have
emptied
your "Deleted Items" folder, you have to go Control Panel to
compress your
mail folder, I guess. But, when I empty the Delete Items in
Outlook 2000, is
there a way to compress or to compact the folders like in Outlook
98 or in
Outlook Express?

Westly Montroos

                     visit our download web page at: