Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"C.S. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 06:59:23 -0500
Harold, I had a very similar problem with Deer hunter.  I wrote many
"nasty-grams" to the various mfg. of hardware and to the Deer Hunter folks
too.  The system was also an AMD, but a 166.  The problem with this system
didn't go away until I recommended a new Video card.  They had a Trident card.
I installed a Diamond Viper, and Poof everything runs full speed, even the
"Detective Barbie" that wouldn't run with the trident board either.

Hope this helps - Charles Morris

"Harold E. Schumacher, Jr." wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>                 We put in an EFA Viking 3 board with an AMD K6 333 processor,
> 32 MB
> of PC100 memory, a new Samsung 3.2GB HD and a clean install of Win
> 95 and it is the original 95 (no patches, no OSR2 stuff).  She had
> lots of software to re-install but chose to install the Deer Hunter
> first.  The installation went OK and after re-boot, started the
> game.  It got past the first screen and then locked up the computer
> big-time!  No clicks of the mouse, no exiting the program, no
> nothing!
>
>         Suggestions?
>
> Thanks for your input.
> Harold E. Schumacher, Jr.

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: