Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:00:48 +1000
At 12:01 AM 10/18/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>I have in the not so distant past, had the ability to change a normal
>photograph into something that looked totally different,>>

Nearly all graphics programs have those standard options.  There are
hundreds of them, many freeware, so impossible to say what you were using
before.

Open your Program Files folder, and look through all the folder names.
Something might ring a bell.

If not, search any of the numerous free download sites, look in the
graphics section,  and download something to suit.

A popular free one, which I don't use myself, is The Gimp.  It has good
reports. Irfan has a few such options in its plugins, and I think it will
accept photoshop plugins, of which there are hundreds for special effects,
many of them free.

All the above, and many more, can be found here with brief descriptions:
http://www.artzend.com/Graphics%20Programs.htm

There's a huge selection of graphics software both freeware and shareware
at the MajorGeeks site:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads37.html

Just looking through these should jog your memory for the name of your program.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml