Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Stephen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:22:14 -0500
Hi all
A customer had their computer replaced by an extended warranty and the
technician at the time copied her files to his computer to burn them onto
a cd-rw to transfer them to her new machine.Now when she tries to open the
files there is a message that states that she does not have permission to
access these files and to contact the administrator.
I now have the problem.
I am assuming that the previous techs' system was using an NTFS file system
with file level security and converted her files.Her system is running ME.Is there any way of getting
around this or converting the files back to FAT 32.Would the files have to be
opened only on his machine or any NTFS system?If she went to XP would that OS
read the files?I don't have contact with the previous tech to see what OS or
security settings he may have had on his system.
Thank you in advance

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml