Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:26:39 -0800
I think there is a misunderstanding. When you "create" a restore point,
it is as of the time of the creation. When you "restore" you can select
what previously created point to restore from. XP automatically creates
restore points and, due to the size (which you can adjust) of the
restore cache, the older restore points will be removed/overwritten to
make room for the newest restore points.

Tom Mayer

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Hi There..... I recently formatted and want to make a restore point  to where
> all my stuff is good and not filled with other stuff I normally  accumulate
> in case something goes wrong.  Do I create it back to  the date of TODAY, or do
> I set it for YESTERDAY or TOMORROW.   Harriet

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>