Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 04:01:02 -0500
Currently running XP. Dial up server.Problem: When trying to go to a  link through my ISP mail account..nothing happens.The cursor may have a circle with a line through it next to it.(I have to copy the  link, get out of my email account,go to IE or yahoo and paste it in the  web browser there.. which I can't always do when it says "click here" as the address is not dispIayed and of course won't open..I searched the archives,unable to find a simular problem.However the Computer lady had a  simular question and followed her advice to no avail. used to be able to access any link while reading  the letter from this account..Is this a default server problem? ( I don't understand default server either)thanks in advance for any light  you can shed my way. Kate Madsen

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml