Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marlene Coldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 14:30:32 -0400
Hi,
 I found this info on real players website http://www.real.com , in their
knowledge base, using "system reboots" as the query. The URL of this
specific page is:
http://service.real.com/solutions/RAP00785.HTM  Sorry; but it does not
appear to include a fix for the problem

Clicking on the Stop button in RealPlayer or RealPlayer Plus 5.0 causes
Windows 95 or Windows NT to reboot.

Some users have reported that when they click the Stop button while
listening to a file with RealPlayer or RealPlayer Plus 5.0, their
system reboots. At present there is no solution for the problem. We are
taking steps to determine its cause and provide a timely solution. You
can help us speed up this process by using the reply function to send
us more information about your system. The list below details the
information which would help us pinpoint and solve the problem.

Type of computer(ie: Micron, Gateway, Compaq, custom built, etc.):
System components (sound card, video card):
Steps you took prior to the problem occuring:
Any error messages you may have received:
Any browsers installed on the system:
What other programs were running when the reboot occurred:

We apologize for the delay caused by the researching period and
appreciate your help solving the problem. As soon as a fix is available,
we will notify you.

Application: RealPlayer 5.0,RealPlayer Plus 5.0
Article ID: RAP-000785-01

Marlene Coldwell
PCWorks Mailing List
http://www.telesouth1.com/~pcworks