Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 09:39:19 -0500
Hello Peetie,

I have been using the Google Toolbar http://www.toolbar.google.com/ for
sometime now and it does an excellent job stopping pop up ads. The only ad
I've had slip by is an occasional "pop under" ad. I use it primarily for
searching and form filling but the pop up stopper is a nice extra.

You can also configure your ZoneAlarm for Ad Blocking. Double click the
ZoneAlarm icon in the System Tray and when it opens, click "Privacy" on the
left side. Adjust the "slider bar" to Med. or High (recommended) as you
prefer, or click the "Custom" button, make your settings there and the
slider bar will adjust accordingly.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peetie Wheatstraw" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 2:19 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] W2k Pro, and Ad Blocker?

Re: W2k Pro, and Ad Blocker?

Hello,

I run W2k Pro sp4, AVG anti-virus
on a little desktop at home ("56k" dial-in only).
The OS is up-to-date.

When I was running Zone Alarm Pro 3.5, I didn't
have a problem with browser ads. I -think- 3.5
blocked most of them.

I am now at Zone Alarm Pro 4.5.594 and downloading
unwanted ads has become a big problem .

Should I be able to configure Zone Alarm Pro 4.5.594
to block ads? I've tried and failed, for the most
part.

Or do I need another piece of software? If so,
what (preferably free) ad blocker might be a good
choice?

Any/all info/help would be much appreciated.

  Thanx,
  Peetie