Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Goran Bajramovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:21:27 -0400
Your message simply confirms my point. I said:

<snip>
Actually this will work in some cases
<snip>

and you said

<snip>
 So this trick stops only very primitive worms and notifies you only
slightly
less primitive ones.
<snip>

If it works, even in very primitive cases, it is not a hoax. I read
http://antivirus.about.com/library/weekly/aa082801b.htm and it doesn't do
anything to prove this as a hoax but confirms that it will work in certain
cases.
Goran Bajramovic
FREE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION - http://www.RealEffects.Com

                     visit our download web page at: