Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 10:34:58 -0400
Hi Anna,

Obviously,this is an issue with Firefox.
It's covered here and is related to links not opening.
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Setting+Firefox+as+the+default+browser+does+not+work#Windows_XP
As you can see,this is for XP, but in the Table of Contents, Vista is covered as well.
Maybe this might help.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Firefox won't open second window
From: Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 19-May-2009 6:16:15 PM

I have tried that also.  I have Firefox set to open in a new window and I already
have a Firefox window open, then when I right click a link on my desktop  and choose
"Open" nothing happens (same thing if it is set to open a new tab).

Links will work, of course, with a page-to-page link from one webpage to another - as
they do with internal Firefox bookmarks.  This is not the problem.

The problem is that external links that I have saved in a folder will not open if a
Firefox window is already open - and this is 80% of what I need to do.

AnnaSummers

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml