Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
raymond kornele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:02:18 PDT
>From: Kathleen Ely <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 02:35:20 -0600

...  snip  ...
>But also, what IS a reasonable amount of email to keep in a software
>program
>like Outlook?  Having been on the Internet almost ten years, I have about
>3/4 of a GIG of mail stored away in some 120 .mbx folders.
>
>Kathleen Ely

How much mail you keep would depend on the usefulness of the files. E.g., if
you have files on a 386 and you are running a pentium, dump the oudated
stuff. Also, you may have e-mail from an ex-friend you don't correspond with
anymore.

IOW, decide what you still want, and dump the rest.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html