Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:48:56 +0300
But when I used NS4.1 I can download rar files without problems from this site and from another sites.
Only rar files coming with this problem.

> Okay, gonna try again with this one.  "CRC failed" generally means that the file downloaded is either
> corrupted or had been altered from its original form.  This could be due to any number of reasons, but
> my top three are reverse engineering (if it is software), size/quality compression (if it is an image),
> or plain ol' corruption (and I'd love to know how this happens, but I don't').  If you were receiving

> Does WinRAR have an option to combine and THEN decode?  If so, try that.

Combine what? Decode what? I'm getting only one file, for example, name.rar. Now I use Windows
Commander to unpack it (it use original Winrar if needed). But this original Winrar respond me about
errors. I've getting such files before but those was rare events. All rar files (it's wonder - why only
rar, not zip) - coming with errors.

> If you could give me an idea of what you are loading and from what URL, it may help to determine the
> nature of the problem.
I'm loading many files from many URLs. Commonly those URLs are in the russian area of web so you
probably couldn't read it. Most sites are the famous sites in russian area and I suppose that problem in
configuration of new NS4.6 . Maybe it cannot read rar perfectly?

Alex

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html