Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 01:48:32 -0600
I missed the beginning of this post, but I have found that if I have more
than one application trying to run with sounds, one of them often loses out.
Is there something running in the background?

Also, any chance there's a loose wire inside your computer.  A while back I
couldn't get CD's to play on my computer, despite the fact that the CD-ROM
was functional.  Seems at some point I knocked a wire loose.  When I
subsequently installed something else, I ended up reconnecting the wire from
the CD player and voila, music.

William Closure