Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Vernon Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:59:52 -0800
Greetings, Christy!!

Thanks for the input! It seems to have worked. One major change I needed to initiate was the choosing of the site. For those who don't know, the second site offered by pc-cillin for Win98 was missing the file in the "fourth" disk in the win98 folder. I downloaded from the second site 3 times and each time it gave me two errors. First error was from winzip, "Bad CRC 363e1924, should be a a7e44147."  Haven't a clue what that meant. But, it did corrupt the download.  Second error was when trying to install, Would suggest any having problems, stay away from the 2nd download site for win98 OS. Haven't a clue, why?! But the first site evidently was complete as when I downloaded it, it did install as needed.Did not try the third download site so it might be okay.

Next question...Per Pc-Cillin's available text, the program was downloaded to the "desktop." Not really liking the fact that the downloaded is evident on my desktop. Seems it would be better In the C:\program files\download." Question is ... can I "send to" there without affecting the pc-cillin program itself? Note that this is not a shortcut I am referring to.

Many thanks for your input, I remain querrying!!

TIA.Vern

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml