Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lewis M Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:40:15 -0800
Orf,

Had the same problem until I deleted Norton, don't just uncheck it in
msconfig.

Cleared up the problem.

You will like Avast. No more Norton conflicts with your other programs.

Good luck,

                Lew

Date:    Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:08:57 +1100
From:    Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Antivirus change-over

I have been running Norton SystemWorks 2002 and using the antivirus
section to protect my computer (WinXP SP2). Renewal of my subscription
falls due this month so I decided to no renew Nortons but to change to
Avast.

I have turned off NAV in the SystemWorks Window and msconfig file. I
installed Avast and it appears to run correctly.

However, when I boot the computer I get a the following message:

"avast!: Incompatible AV Software Running
avast! detected that the following program is running:
Norton Antivirus / Symantec Antivirus
The on-access scanner module of this program and the on-access scanner
of avast! CANNOT be active at the same time.
As a result, the avast! main on-access scanners - Standard Shield, p2p
Shield and Instant Messaging Shield - were disabled."

I then have to turn on avast! to get protection.

To me it appears that WinXP still thinks I am using Norton although it
is not loaded.

Ant suggestions?

Orf Bartrop

                     visit our download web page at: