Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 00:02:54 -0400
At 08:14 9/25/98 +0500, S. Lokanathan wrote:
>I use Netscape Communicator 4.04 as my main browser. When some files
>are saved, if they are ASP files, then I am unable to open it through
>NC, but am able to open only through IE 4. Whys is this and what
>should I do to open it through NC?

What I do is to change the file extension of these files from
ASP to HTML. I either do this at the moment that I save the files
or later by renaming the files.

I tried to manually use "Open with" after right clicking on an ASP file
and and pick Netscape to "always open this type of file" but it didn't
work correctly.

So just change the file name of (for example) sample.asp to sample.html
and Netscape will be happy. Not very elegant, but it works.

Regards,
Bill

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**