Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 22:59:28 -0400
Mick,

The problem is that your Freeserve TCP/IP settings have been assigned to
the dialup ADAPTER itself instead of to the dialup CONNECTION.

First, go to the CONTROL PANEL and open the NETWORK icon.  Now find and
select the TCP/IP --> DIALUP ADAPTER protocol (there may be more than one
so make sure it is exactly as I have it listed).  Now click the PROPERTIES
button and delete all the data on each tab ---- BUT write down the
settings first, you will need them again later.  Start clicking OK buttons
and close down the control panel, once you have deleted everything.

NOW, open MY COMPUTER and then open the DIAL UP NETWORKING folder.  You
will need to do the following for each ISP......

Right-click the Freeserve ISP icon and select PROPERTIES.  Now click the
SERVER TYPE tab at the top and then the SETTINGS button at the bottom.
HERE is where the tcp/ip and DNS settings which you deleted earlier
belong.

For each ISP that has an icon, you will need to do the same thing but with
the correct addresses which pertain to that particular ISP.  A telephone
call to that ISP's support department should get you all the facts and
figures you need.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====