Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 19:41:04 EDT
I have a 2.4Ghz 512RAM 160GB HD running WinXP Pro.  I installed an HP  1610
printer with no problem.  But now when I boot up I get error messages  saying
Win.ini etc couldn't find a file.  The file name in a bunch of  little boxes,
not characters.  I ran msconfig and found the line at the  bottom of the list
under the startup tab.  I couldn't find that same file  under another other
tab.  I un-checked the box next to the gibberish file  figuring XP wouldn't try
to load it. (Before doing that, I turned off system  restore).  I restarted and
msconfig came back on saying it was in selective  startup/diagnostic mode.
When I put it back to normal startup, the  gibberish line gets its checkmark
back.  How do I remove that line and thus  remove the error messages?

TIA,
Kevin Nowicki

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!