Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:23:05 -0500
Hello!

It sounds like Office 97 bumped Outlook Express from its place in IE4. In
IE4, go to View in the menu bar and then Properties. In the resultant dialog
box, click on the Programs tab. There is where you choose which email
program IE will use: if you click on the down arrow next to the Mail box,
you should find Outlook Express. Click on it, click on the Apply, then OK
buttons at the bottom of the dialog box. Done!

HTH

Will Stephenson   ><>

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mick Fitzpatrick
Sent: Friday, March 12, 1999 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express

Hello

For some weird reason I can not launch Outlook Express from the IE4 toolbar.
It is the same when I attempt to send an email when I click on an email link
inside a web page. I have recently Re-installed Office 97 on my PC and the
problem occured after that.
However, I can still launch Outlook Express from the icon in the taskbar.
How can I fix this?
TIA ... Mick

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]