Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:35:52 -0800
  I used to have this problem.

  One of the measures my ISP had in place to try to block spam was
occasionally blocking Yahoogroups emails.  If Yahoogroups saw too many
emails blocked in too short a time, it would say to itself "There's a
problem with this mailbox; I'll stop sending messages to it so I don't make
it worse."
  In fact, in my case, there wasn't really a problem.  But for Yahoogroups
to stop thinking there was, I needed to get instructions from my ISP on how
to opt out of their anti-spam measures, and then I had to follow the
instructions to actually do it.

  If you follow the "groups" link from http://my.yahoo.com (ignore the
message about the module not being available), you can get to a page where
you can see whether Yahoogroups thinks it can send you messages or not; you
can request an activation email, and you can see the last response they got
that was interpreted as a blocked mailbox -- that might contain information
your ISP needs to have in order to help resolve the problem.

David Gillett

On 12 Mar 2004 at 22:43, Dorothy wrote:

> Please can someone explain in simple terms, why Yahoogroups is
> blocking emails to my address? This is about the third time in as many
> weeks that they have had to send me a reactivation email, but this
> time said email has not arrived and I can't seem to contact Yahoo
> other than to run the gauntlet of their automated Q&A which does not
> allow me to explain that I haven't received their email.
> As I am on quite a large number of Yahoo groups, this is most annoying.
> If anyone has had this experience and knows how to sort it I would be
> most grateful.
>
> Dorothy Jones

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>