Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 23:05:01 -0500
Dear Friends,
        Tomorrow I am going to upgrade a computer with
Windows 3.1 to Windows 95. Since I am also
replacing the hard drive, video card, and adding
memory, I ordered the OEM version of Windows 95
without thinking.
        Now that I am thinking <g>, I have a couple of
questions.

1) I know there is a way to use the OEM CD to
upgrade, but don't remember what it is.

2) There isn't enough room on the current drive to
upgrade to 95 and then xcopy the files to the new
drive. Since Windows 3.1 doesn't support long file
names, will the copy command work to copy
everything to the larger drive?

3) It would probably be better to do a clean
install of Windows 95 on the new hard drive
anyway, but if I do, can the windows 3.1 programs
be run by just copying the folders like DOS
programs, or do they need to be re-installed just
like Win95 programs.

Thanks in advance for all your help,

     Elizabeth Boston

                            The NOSPIN Group