Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:19:43 CDT
I installed Windows 98SE some time ago and it includes Internet Explorer
5.0.  I found this combination to be much more stable than IE4 had ever been
on Windows 95A - my previous system.  It does still lock up sometimes, but
not as often as IE4 did.  Of course, even after saying that, I have to agree
with Jim.  Unless you have some reason to upgrade to a newer version,
whether for new features or to fix a problem, stay with what you have -
don't trade the unknown for a working set of programs.

>From: Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] IE best version?
>Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:07:06 -0400
>
>In my experience, IE 4 was the beginning of the downfall of the IE product.
>Each successive version after 4.0 has been more buggy than the previous.

http://profiles.msn.com.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html