Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 03:21:24 -0400
I long ago learned the value of backups from my own disasters and the
experiences of the people I assist.
I'm convinced there will be two generations, at least, that won't have
a single photo from their early family days because they never backed
up.
I've been experimenting with MS Sky Drive(25 GB limit) and Picasa's
Web Gallery and Document storage, and have been generally pleased,
although the upload process is slow and limited to a few files at a
time. There are ways around this, but I recently came across Gladinet,
which solves most of the problems and  has a free "Starter" edition.
I'm a big fan of free, but the Pro edition is only $29.99.
Basically, it creates a virtual drive on your local machine, into
which you can drop files to be uploaded in the background. It has
support for Google and Sky drive, as well as some Amazon service I've
never used.
I won't give a complete tutorial here, but the documentation and
support seem to be at least adequate. You'll need a Sky Drive account,
and/or a Google account to take advantage.
I can't say anything about the long-term viability of Gladinet, but MS
and Google are likely to survive for a while, and you don't need
Gladinet to access your files.
Gladinet is here:
http://www.gladinet.com/

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: