Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tressie Mittenburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:21:47 -0600
Instead of an Open With box, I'm getting a message now saying:
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\adrmvps,zip is not a valid Win 32 application, and
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\rampg1_4.zip is not a valid Win 32 application. These
were (Add/Remove Plus and RAMpage downloads).

>From: Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Open With box
>Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 03:00:58 -0500
>
> > I have a Compaq 5724 with a  GenuineIntel, Intel (r) Celeron(tm)
>Processor,
> > 95.0MB RAM. I downloaded a utility to my desktop and when I clicked on
>it
> > got an Open With box. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do then.
>Could
> > someone explain this box and what I'm suppose d to do next. Thanks! Hope
> > this isn't a stupid question. I use Windows 98SE and Internet Explorer
> > browser.
>

>Tressie,
>This usually means that the type of file that you are trying to open cannot
>find the right program to open it. The box that you see gives you a list of
>programs that are available to open certain files. It would have been more
>helpful if you would tell us what type of file it was. The file type is
>represented by the last three characters followed by the dot (.). For
>example, if you downloaded a file called Program.zip, this would be a
>zipped
>(compressed) file and you would need a special program that decompresses
>the
>file in order to open it. A program that has a .pdf extension needs Adobe
>Acrobat Reader to open it. Whenever you try to open a program and you don't
>have, or the file cannot find, the right program to open it you will either
>get an error message or the open with box. Knowing which of your programs
>opens which types of files is helpful.
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>