Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:40:25 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

>I am having a slight problem with one of my users' PC's.  After selecting
>"Shut down..." from the Start menu, the machine progresses to the "Please
>wait ..." screen and then hangs there.  The power switch on the machine
>must then be turned off in order to restart.  I have no idea as to what
>might be causing it to hang and don't know where to begin to look.  I'm
>not aware of anything in Windows that might affect this, possibly CMOS?
>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Steve Polatas

Steve,
I had the same problem on a networked PC (Novell 3.12, DOS)  After going
through Microsoft's shutdown troubleshooting process with no success I found
that if I disconnected from the network either physically or simply logged
out and closed the DOS window I was able to shut down without a problem.
Still don't know why though.

Regards,
Rich Levey