Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 00:59:48 -0500
I'm getting a little lost. I thought the original question was
that you thought you did not have a COA.
You seem to say you have one.
   >right on the front of it printed as the Certificate of Authenticity

What you seem to have is an OEM Full version that has
not been modified (since it left MS) by a large maker of PCs.
In a nutshell, that means it is not "brand" or "BIOS" locked,
and has all the drivers MS "had" around the time it was made.
It will not function as a RestoreCD to a factory configuration
since there is NO factory...  A generic definition of a RestoreCD
is one that puts a particular PC back to the condition it was in
when it came out of the box.

Since you bought it with the qualifying hardware, you can
use it on one PC, and possibly one laptop.
The terms on MS licenses are complex to say the least...

I think we are both saying the same thing, and your question
has been answered.             Rick Glazier