Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:04:42 -0800
Trish,

These nag spyware programs can be very destructive.  The registry probably
has a link to a hidden part of the spyware which didn't get removed.  If
you don't know how to use the registry - then don't try!  Find someone who
is computer savy and get your problem fixed.

If you know how to work with the registry (with an registry editing
program) then do a search of the registry for either the name of the
program or the name of the program's manufacturer, or both! Then remove all
references to the program.  Be sure to have a backup of the registry before
attempting this. A bad registry edit can stop your Win98 from booting.

Anything left from the program will then be inactive, or if you want to be
thorough, search the hard for the same names and remove the spyware remains
by deleting. But be sure of what you are deleting!

J. Dent