Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"~~**Sue Gasso**~~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:11:04 -0600
This definitely works for Internet Explorer but NOT for any email program.
Thanks, tho!
Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heidi Schröder
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Question about saving images in Outlook

Hi Sue,
try to delete the files in the  Temporary Internet Files folder as there are
probably too many files stored in there. For unknown reasons (to me at
least) afterwards you should be able to save pictures as before again.
hope that helps
Heidi Schroeder

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml