Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 19:01:30 -0500
Hi All,
    When I look at Display Properties, Advanced, I see:
Color Adaptor:  SiS 5597/5598
Default Monitor Profile:  <None>
    When I click on Add (for Color Profile), I see a group
of .ICM files but have no idea of which one to add, or even
if I should try to add any of them!
    On the Color Management tab, it says that the default
color profile affects the colors you see on the monitor.
Does anyone have any idea of whether or not a default color
profile should be chosen and, if yes, hoiw does one choose?

    K. Karl Kuller

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]