Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ann Balboni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:29:50 GMT
On Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:11:21 +0200, you wrote:

>I also use Kevin Solway's Clean System Directory, and I'd
>appreciate it if someone would tell me if it provides any benefits
>while the old dlls are still on the main drive.  They still take up
>disk space, and someone told me that useless dlls will never get
>called into RAM anyway, since Windows only loads dlls when a
>program calls them.  Do we have to move the dlls to a floppy,
>etc., to get any practical benefit from the program?  I seem to
>notice an increase in speed after I use it, but I can't understand
>why.

I don't know why things speed up, but I did move the files (5 megs of
them) to a zip disk in case I ever needed them, but I never did.  I
mainly ran the program to clean out unused files as I was running out
of storage on my old computer.  Now, with my screamin' machine <G>, I
have scads of room (for now, anyways) at 10.6 gigs.  A few stray DLL's
won't hurt anything :o)

--
Ann

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: