Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ludovic d'Anchald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:44:00 +0200
MacAffee's .dat files are your virus database. So you should update them
regularly (around once a week/month), even if you can't update your McAffee
egine any more.

But apart from money issues, you should renew your subscription to keep with
the latest engine updates so you keep being at the sharpest edge with virus
tracking.

Ludovic d'Anchald

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>