Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:56:22 -0600
Rick Glazier wrote:

> >> Rick Glazier replies: When Windows is installed originally,
> >> I believe it would be MSPaint.exe
>
> Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> >I have MSPaint.exe on my system, however; I don't think that
> >is the program I'm looking for.
> snip
> >Is there any way I can look
> >in to the Win95 registry and determine what program is
> >displaying my wallpaper?
>
> This is not a part of the "display" problem in NetScape.

<snip>

Thanks, Rick.  That takes care of displaying bitmap images
in Netscape.

Doesn't Windows have to be using something to display the
bitmap image I'm using for wallpaper?  Is there anywhere in
Windows where I can find out what program it is using to
display the bitmap files I'm using for wallpaper?

Now that I've had all the help from you, I realize the
problem was not in Netscape.  I think it all comes from
installing Quicktime on my system, then updating Quicktime
with a new version, and then uninstalling Quicktime all
together.  If I'm right, Quicktime changed the original file
associations for bitmap and GIF files and didn't restore
them when it was uninstalled.  Is that the way you see it?

Loy

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>