Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurel Schmalz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:27:11 -0500
Don't know. I am connected to the internet when I get the message
downloading certain software, including the new Angry Birds game from
PC.
How do I connect "in such a way" so I don't get the error msg? Thanks
for your help.
Laurel Schmalz

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Paul%20A.%20Shippert
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Greetings--
>

> Many installs for both devices (drivers especially) and software now include a step where an Internet link is 'probed' for an update during the course of installation.  Is it possible that you are not connected in such a way that this 'probe' fails, and so the installation cannot continue--displaying the error message you describe?
>

> Paul A. Shippert

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads