Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:54:53 -0600
I can't find the answer to my question anywhere.  I've spent the last 2 days
searching for an answer.  Here goes:

I am wanting to have pop-up help available for certain controls on an Access
form.  I downloaded HTML Help Workshop (HHW).  I have played with this
extensively.  I do not want to create many little HTML files and I found
that I could use SPLIT FILE to have multiple topics in one HTML file.  I
cannot get it to work.  And I can't find any documentation (other than in
the help files in HHW) on how to get this to work.  Here's the code in my
HTM file:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<Title>Upward Bound Help</Title>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
This is help.

<Object type="application/x-oleobject"
classid="clsid:1e2a7bd0-dab9-11d0-b93a-00c04fc99f9e">
        <param name="New HTML file" value="EthnicityCD.htm">
        <param name="New HTML title" value="EthnicityCD">
</OBJECT>
This is the help for Ethnicity.

<Object type="application/x-oleobject"
classid="clsid:1e2a7bd0-dab9-11d0-b93a-00c04fc99f9e">
        <param name="New HTML file" value="NCESSchID.htm">
        <param name="New HTML title" value="NCESSchID">
</OBJECT>
This is the help for Target School.

</BODY>
</HTML>

This is what is in my .h file:

#define EthnicityCD     20010
#define NCESSchID       20020

In my Access form, I referenced the help file and inserted the Help Context
ID on the controls.  But I get this error when I press F1 in the control:

HH_HELP_CONTEXT called without a [MAP] section.

All I want is pop-up help, not a full-blown help system.  Does anyone know
the exact steps to get what I want?  Does anyone know where on the web I can
get specific help on using the SPLIT FILE and getting it to work?

I thought of doing Balloons for help.  I tried using MSGBOX but can't figure
out how to get the help option to work in that.  I'm just trying to make
this as user-friendly as possible but it's not being very friendly to me.

I am so frustrated that I'm ready to give up and just type up the help.

Debbie Grabb