Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 14:28:10 -0700
On 23 May 99, at 14:06, David Hurst wrote:

> I recently bouth a copy of Office 97 professional from an online
> auction site...
> The advertising at the site said the software is qualified for a
> free upgrade to SR2.
> I cant find any SR2 upgrade for this software.  Is there such a
> thing, and if so. where would i find it..??

  I downloaded SR1 and SR2 from Microsoft's web site a couple of months ago.
I think they were under the "Free DOwnloads" page, although they might have a
separate set of pages for MS Office stuff.

  Notes:

1.  You must install SR1, if it's not preinstalled in th version on your CD,
before you can install SR2.  A few users have had problems getting SR2 to
recognize that SR1 is, in fact, installed.

2.  Applying SR2 is a two-step process, where you "install" the SR and then
you "run" it.  To download, install, and run it, you will need your key
number off the Office CD sleeve at least twice.  I don't know why; once might
inconvenience people trying to update unlicensed copies of Office, but only
slightly (since you can read the number from the "About" box in any of the
Office components); twice just seems silly.

David G

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html