Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 15:42:00 -0400

While the end result may be the same -- Karl needs to reformat
his hard disk and reinstall Windows -- but Jorge seems to be
confused about the reasons why.

The format command will have no affect on whether a disk is
set up as FAT32 or FAT16.  That is controlled by FDISK, long
before the format command is ever run.

Also, Windows 95B will run just fine on a FAT32 disk.

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**