Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Humble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 09:00:32 -0700
At 05:40 AM 11/24/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Advanced user may prefer  602Pro PC Suite and StarOffice 5.2, but for
>beginners and senior citizens, you cant beat
>Easyoffice. As the name suggests, it is damn easy to learn. It has v easy
>and small tutorial for each component.
>I f you have a beginner in your family I would initiate him with Easyoffice.
>
>Jagpal S.Tiwana

Am I to assume from this post that "senior citizens" are computer
retards?  Come, come now.  What is a senior citizen but a highly educated
and experienced person adept at overcoming challenges that drive the
younger generations to their knees.

Robert Humble

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>