Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:13:53 -0400
An add-on to Jim's comments:

If sorting is all you need to do, then you can do it in Word by inserting a
simple table and using table sorting. I do a lot of this because I can sort
by any column, ascending or descending, primary/secondary column sorting,
sort as number, text, or date, & with or without a header in your
table.  Very simple to do. It is like  a spreadsheet but with all the word
processor formatting and aids.

Doug