Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:31:37 -0800
Hey,

Does anyone know anything about a program named ( -AUMagic )? Zone Alarm Pro shows it in its program list, yet a
search of my drives reveals nothing. It has not asked for Internet access. Regedit shows only 2 related entries to
it, both referring only to MRU dirs.

Neither Adaware or Spybot S&D found anything about it, and McAfee doesn't notice it either. A search on the net
appears to have others stumped as well.

Running WinME, recently upgraded to IE6 & OE6, and installed about 11 critical updates dating back to approx. 06,
2003.

Zone Alarm specifics:
Program name:
File name:            -AUMagic
Policy:                 Manually configured
Version:
Created date:       [invalid date]
File size:               0 KB

Anyone? Thanks in advance...